Thread: Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10 - How do I group half of my two hour video togethe

Default Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10 - How do I group half of my two hour video togethe

Ever had that experience where you edited the whole video and you feel pride to be the editor, now you sit back and enjoy, but then you realize the intro is a bit short and if you change the length it immediately affects the whole of your timeline? Must I group more than half of my 2hour session together so that it will not be affected?

THank you for all the assistance you guys rock Oh and I can picture the side effects and transitions to add when I put it on video. YOU GUyyys rock..*""

If you want all the clips on all the tracks to move "as one" when you alter the first clip you can just select auto ripple by pressing "Cnt L" make sure All tracks is selected in the ripple options.
    If this isn't what you want. If you want to Group some clips and not others then select them and press "G" or right click and New Group.

Default Thank you.

Thank you so much this is exactly what I wanted to know. "If you want all the clips on all the tracks to move "as one" when you alter the first clip you can just select auto ripple by pressing "Cnt L"