Thread: DVD Architect- used with Sony. Menu shows up on Computer but DVD skips Menu

Default DVD Architect- used with Sony. Menu shows up on Computer but DVD skips Menu

Whilst I "make up" the menu on Dvd Architect it works, even on the remote in DVDA. Somehow though everything is still white almost masked. BUT when I put DVD in DVD player it skips the menu and goes straight to video (after a black screen that displays for awhile.) Sometimes the Menu works and then it doesn't.

Hope I'm posting to correct forum. What can it possibly be?

I have something simliar with play list playing differently when the next button is pressed.

I can only assume that some players inteprate the way things work is diffrent to the way a PC works

Not much help but you are not alone.

I can't answer your question, but if you end up looking for a different DVD authoring program I can highly recommend TMPGEnc DVD Author.

Cheema, you say your play list plays diffenrently when you press which next button? Did you find the solution? On the remote when you press next, the next scenery should appear, is there something different on yours? I don't quite understand.
    Thank you for the response nonetheless. Have a great day.

Not for CHAPTERS they are OK but for playlists, on the left of DVD you can see the media in your DVD, the order they apear there seems to effect the next button on the remote.

So if you hade three small clips in the play list ABC but on the left they were from top down they are ACB then pressing next when A is playing somethimes (on certain players) gets you to C and not B as you hoped.

I now make sure the media on the left is in the same order the clips are to pay in th eplay list.