Thread: What are the differences between Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 and Adobe After Effects?

Question What are the differences between Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 and Adobe After Effects?

well, i am a conplete noob when it comes to video editing considering i jumped boat from movie maker into this, and also, how do you get all the stuff like a name under someone and all that in a video?
    thanks, :L

premier pro is video editing software. After effects creates.. um.. after effects, used to do funky titles and stuff.
    Thats a very very very basic explanation.

If you want to get into video editing with premiere pro then really you need to go and find some tutorials to get you started.
    I personally edit using a different programme, however a good google should point you in the right direction.

3. Default

after effect is for special effects and it is very powerful for creating unreal things in your movie.After effect is suitable for animated backgrounds, changing the color of specific areas in picture,and generaly motion pictures. but premiere is just for editing (cutting) movies and it is not as powerful as adobe after effect in motion pictures bu is easier to use for editing movie.
    yesterday i was trying hard to make some interaction clips with premiere and i was so desperate. then i went to after effect and i realized i was just wasting my time with premiere. but for producting a movie premiere is more suitable.
    for name under person you can also use adobe photoshop and then import your file to your premiere project.