Hi Film Makers
I have a few short films available to the right producer/director/film maker.

A little bit about me: I graduated in Screenwriting from Screen Academy Scotland in 2010. My first screenplay ‘The Gift of the Nation’ was shortlisted for the John Brabourne Big 5 Comedy Award sponsored by Working Title and UK Film Council. I was also selected for and attended TAPS 2010 writers search for the Celtic nations and regions.

The Gift of the Nation (short – 11 pages) Shortlisted for the John Brabourne Big 5 Comedy Award.

The brand new game show with Britain’s ultimate gift and life changing prize: a visa. It’s a refugee right to remain royal rumble; the winner takes all but for the losers all they receive is their airfare home.

‘A unique way to portray the very current and engaging/distressing theme of immigration; the script is both disturbing as a satire and moving as a portrayal of so many peoples’ suffering.’ BAFTA-nominated film producer and director Olivier Kaempfer.

Figgy Pudding – A Salacious Musical (short – 28 pages)

The perfect family, and the perfect Christmas dinner until a phone call reveals Gloria’s family not so perfect after all; the father’s a paedophile and the fourteen year old son is soon to be a father… oh and he’s also gay. All Grandma wants is her figgy pudding and she won’t go until she gets some.

Cottage (short – 3 pages, 2 actors, 1 location)

A cottage wall: a hole for glory or a whole wealth of glorious philosophy on peace, life and toilet humour.

Email me on tristanaitchison@gmail.com if you would like to read any of the scripts. I'd happily email you a copy.