Thread: Need some help on Corel Video Studio x2

Default Need some help on Corel Video Studio x2

I think this is the place to post a question like mine. I am working on editing some video (using AVCHD format) using Corel Videostudio Pro X2. My question is, is their a transition on Corel to make a blur spot on the video? I have been searching and searching with no luck on any kind. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I'm sure there is but I don't use Corel so I can't tell you how to do it. So when a Corel user comes along I'm sure they'll have an answer for you. If that doesn't happen soon you could try putting a piece of black media on a track above and resize it, then add a strong blur effect and reduce it's opacity.

I don't know if this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I'm sure there is but I don't use Corel so I can't tell you how to do it. So when a Corel user comes along I'm sure they'll have an answer for you. If that doesn't happen soon you could try putting a piece of black media on a track above and resize it, then add a strong blur effect and reduce it's opacity.

I haven't tried that but I will try it when I get home tonight. I'll just wait and see of a corral user can tell me if in fact their is a transition or sone type of overlay to blur out part of a video. Thanks for that info.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post

I haven't tried that but I will try it when I get home tonight. I'll just wait and see of a corell user can tell me if in fact their is a transition or sone type of overlay to blur out part of a video. Thanks for that info.