Thread: Vegas 10 DVD Architect 5 Error message: Insert chapter marker between..

Exclamation Vegas 10 DVD Architect 5 Error message: Insert chapter marker between..

Hi Everyone,
    My DVD burns up to 66% and then it keeps on giving the error message
    ! Please insert chapter marker in title "Retha" between 00:53.04.081 and 01.29.34.269

I did go back to Vegas and inserted a marker close to those specifications but it changed the specifications the next time I tried to burn the dvd. I am in such a hurry doing it for a ministry and it must be ready by next week.
    I've had both programs for only a week so I'm totally new at this, used you tube to teach myself.
    Thank you.
    Lize

Y'know, you can add Chapter Markers while in DVDA? You don't need to go back to Vegas.

Grazie

(Like the new look site . . Wish I could get enthusiastic about those wretched animated smilies . . . )

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Grazie View Post
    Y'know, you can add Chapter Markers while in DVDA?
    Grazie, Yes thank you I know I have read up in troubleshoot- Arhcitect says it could be complex highlight masks that create a problem, so I went back to Vegas and since I use 3 video's I cut out a video track and dragged it onto the 2nd video track, am going to try again. I have no idea what highlight masks are but am trying everything. The dvd is almost 2hours long, I've got no idea if it could be that, have also once again insert markers as suggested, will get back to you. Thank you.

(I'm visual and like the emoticons, but can imagine that for others it's just a nuisance .

It is working a hundred percent, I think maybe in a dvd that is that long it needs to have at least 5 markers, don't know but it is working. Thanks for small mercies.

Thank you Grazie.