Thread: four seasons - autumn

Default four seasons - autumn

some footage shot last weekend. first in a four part series LOL.

as ever, no story, no narrative just random shots but hopefully someone might enjoy it

best allow it to stream a while before viewing.

I always like your "random" stuff, you have a great eye for a shot. The focus pull at around 15 sec was amazing. I thought a slightly shallower depth of field at around 35 sec when we first see the chap. This would have stopped me thinking should he or shouldn't he be in focus. I didn't like the focus pull at 51 secs. To me it just looked like you where searching of a focal point like a "manual auto focus". Then just after that when you come back to the chap did you knock your tripod !

I think I'm being over critical of a very lovely piece. You live in a very beautiful part of the word and you capture that beauty very well. I loved the way you waited for a while before you brought the music in which I found very fitting with the images. Some fab shots.

All in all a really nice piece.

your to kind mb (pssst cheques in the post)

let me explain how this came about. i happened to be shooting a very low river bed and the guy came along and plonked him self right where i was shooting ..... so i carried on, i couldn't tell it was out of focus in the small view finder . the guy sat there chilling for 5 minuets ! as he walked off he said i hope i didnt spoil your shot LOL not at all i replied.

yes, i know the rules re shoot, re shoot, re shoot

I just say it how I see it.

Hi enc,

I really love this peice, great work! In particular I would mention:

0:16 - The streamr passing a rock was really nice.

0:47 - started off an interesting shot, but 3 seconds wasn't long enough for that clip in my opinion.

1:12 - beautiful shot of the water trickling off the rocks.

Which camera did you use for this?

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTV View Post
    Hi enc,

I really love this peice, great work! In particular I would mention:

0:16 - The streamr passing a rock was really nice.

0:47 - started off an interesting shot, but 3 seconds wasn't long enough for that clip in my opinion.

1:12 - beautiful shot of the water trickling off the rocks.

Which camera did you use for this?

Mike

cheers for the feedback mike. ive been working on a longer versionn .... the shot you mentioned @ .0:47 is expanded on in the new version.

the camera (i'm wrestling with ) is a nikon d3100