Thread: A video clip for my band Fare Evader

Default A video clip for my band Fare Evader

Hey guys,

Heres a video clip I just finished for my band Fare Evader. We shot the whole thing at 1/4 speed then sped it back up in post, had heaps of fun making it!

I think you've done an excellent job. You've taken a simple basic concept, shooting at 1/4 speed and even with one fixed camera position still made an interesting and entertaining video which I think fits perfectly with the song. I think flower bombs after the water bombs would have been good, it's amazing how sinister faces can look when covered in flower. I think you put a lot of thought into this, although it's simplicity could lead others to not realise that. It looked like you had great fun making it.

Great job.

Thanks heaps!

haha damn, flower would've been a sweet addition!

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

Yes. Very nice. Perfect match for the song.
    Must have taken quite a bit of choreographing - I was impressed at how you managed to get quite a bit of manic movement in but avoided masking the drummer.
    The first two scenes (riff & umbrellas) are particularly eye-catching and set the scene for what follows.
    The only bit I wasn't keen on was the see through guitarist.
    Great job.

He he, that was excellent really enjoyed it. bet you had a laugh shooting it

one thing that puzzles me your sig says you are from Autralia ..... that looks like some back street in Bolton UK

Sofia, Bulgaria

I am not a expert by I had a really good time watching the video! It's fantastic!

Haha yeah had heaps of fun making it so it's good that its fun to watch as well! Cheers! It was shot in Fitzroy in Melbourne which I guess is pretty close to an old UK street

Surrey, England

My attention is very dominated my music ... and I started off thinking I dont like the track, which led me away from the video, but I ended up thinking I wonder is this track is available on iTunes? Video looked good thoough, from my musical wrestling match, but I am going to have another listen now and will give my considered feedback in a few ...

Surrey, England

OK, I love it! It's the fast paced, adrenalin fuelled music video that perfectly accompanies the track.

Great job! I can see a little bit of We are Scientists in the band by the way