Thread: Vegas Studio 9 PE Blu-Ray Burning

Default Vegas Studio 9 PE Blu-Ray Burning

I haven't been able to find any info on this issue anywhere else, hopefully someone here can help! Whenever I try to burn a Blu-Ray disc in Sony Vegas Studio 9 Platinum Edition, I get an error after the rendering portion (it doesn't even make an attempt to burn):

Status: MUXComp:Validating error. --- Cannot load the schema for the namespace ' - Access to the path 'C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Sony\Vegas' is denied..

I know that the MUXComp portion has to do with audio, and that the namespace portion is XML, but I don't know why it gives me this error or why it can't access that folder. I've tried un-hiding said folder, turning off read-only, and running Vegas in Admin Mode; but nothing has worked so far... I have never been able to successfully burn a Blu-Ray disc in this software [this error is consistent, coming up every time I try this, no matter what the project]. I'm using a Verbatim 25GB BD-R (SL of course) with an LG BH10LS30 burner.

Hello tisraels,

I have had the same problem.
    Simply change the path for temporarely Files under Options --> Preferences --> Common?? (Allgemein in german) to Vegas. ('C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Sony\Vegas')
    That' all.
    Naturally you must create the folder Vegas before!