Thread: 'In Case of Epidemic...'

Default 'In Case of Epidemic...'

Sorry it's just a trailer. It's clearly inspired by '28 Days Later' but not so obvious is the 1980's films 'Protect and Survive'. YouTube that if you want to lie awake at night!

The full version is currently being submitted to festivals...

Yeh but if you really want to bab in your pants Youtube seach for "Threads". I'm looking forward to your film when it's available.

You can't scare me with Threads. I remember being mentally scared by it when they showed it to us at school. I reckon the teacher had probably borrowed the tapes but didn't have a player at home (it was the 80's). Finding a loophole in the English curriculum and passing it off a good quality writing is quite genius really!

Thats a good story but makes me feel old, as I had left home and been at work for years by then,

I think that looks sweet and being a teenager I know that apocalypse and those type of videos really catch the eyes of the youth. I would love to see the full length film if it was ever posted online.

Midnight, at least you'd have been old enough to separate drama from reality. I've done the maths and worked out I was 13 and it's a cert 15. 'When the Wind Blows' would have been more appropriate for scaring us as it's only a PG.

Unfortunately our films are all being submitted to festivals and consequently I can't put them on the interweb and we don't have enough of a back catalogue (that we're proud of) to point you towards. One day, one day...