Thread: help needed quickly

Default help needed quickly

basically, im in urgent need of a camcorder, going on holiday soon. looking to get a panasonic gs150. is it worth getting a gs200. isnt the 150 its replacement. can someone please recommend some reliable efficient british sites to get it from. thanks

Hi, I recently bought an NVGS-75 from topelectricals.co.uk, it was delivered promptly and well packaged. But there might be cheaper places for the gs-150.

The GS-150 is the replacement ofr the gs200, I compared these in jessops before I ordered and the differences I saw were:

150: smallest one, hot-shoe, leica lens, 2.3 MPixel stills, cool brushed metal side bit.

200: biggest one, but only just, hot-shoe, leica lens, 2.3 MPixel stills, doesn't look as cool, AV-In, Manual focus ring.

I went for the replacement for the old gs-120, because I didn't need the extra stuff, and price was critical for me.

hope this helps.
    Panasonic SD9, Panasonic NVGS-75, Canon MV600i

yeah thanks a lot. that was useful. ill have a look at the site. well, truth is, i only just returned my gs75 to jessops today cos i realised that for the price i paid for it i could get the 150, so thats what im gona do.

anyone ever ordered from cameras4u or pixmania or best camera? what are they like, reliable, good service?

thanks

oh my god. ordered about 18hours ago, and i just recieved my gs-150. im so bloody excited. got it from cameras2u.com, definitely recommend it if anyone needs anything. awww, im so excited. i luv it