Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cameraman and Editor Needed For Music Video

Default Cameraman and Editor Needed For Music Video

Hi Guys!

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far!

We need a video shot. But before I continue, I must tell you that we’re on a VERY tight budget of £600 (Video and editing). That’s the maximum we can afford. If interested, please continue reading.

The song is about a girl who wants to be famous, but finds it difficult because of her size.

The lyrics are aimed towards her size and how she’s been rejected by magazines, beauty pageants etc.

In the end, she becomes a wrestler to fully utilize her size.

It’s a humorous song so we need the visuals to reflect that.

The song is just over 3 mins and 30 secs.

We want to incoperate puppets into this video. I can get these.

We’re after particular backdrops/set-ups. They have to reflect the 60s. Something like these:
    Southall Story « Literature & Spoken Word Community | Southbank Centre , ideally inside an old caravan.

We need some green screen footage of the girl too. If you could get a green screen cheap, that would be great!

We do not have a caravan or green screen unfortunately.

Your video will gain a lot of exposure. Trust us on this. We have contacts at a major music tv channel. We’re hoping you could jump on board considering the low budget with high exposure addition.

We’re based in London.

Get in touch

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pudha View Post
    We want to incoperate puppets into this video. I can get these.

We’re after particular backdrops/set-ups. They have to reflect the 60s. Something like these:
    Southall Story « Literature & Spoken Word Community | Southbank Centre , ideally inside an old caravan.

We need some green screen footage of the girl too. If you could get a green screen cheap, that would be great!

We do not have a caravan or green screen unfortunately.
    Thanks for your post. I'm not interested, but for clarification, it sounds like you want one person to film, edit, direct and produce the video for you. Is that right? You don't want someone to rock up with a camera and film as you direct, but rather want someone that:

• has experience of working to a tight budget,
    • has worked on shoots, and particulalry music videos, who is able to provide his / her own lighting, sound, and other non-video equipment
    • has experience of organising locations, co-ordinating events and directing
    • has experience of editing music videos and proficient in other post production techniques / has his / her own post production equipment
    • can deliver in your required format for distribution

An answer to this will help match expectations from both sides.

Hey Marc.

Yes thats right.

Thanks for the clarification. I should've included this in the post. Oops.

Default Luma Productions

Hi there,
    I run a small company called Luma Productions and we can do this for you at that budget. Here are a couple of examples of videos we've shot on a budget of £600:

We shoot on a Canon 5D which provides beautiful HD footage. You can visit our website www.lumproductions.co.uk to find out more about us and feel free to get in touch at info@lumaproductions.co.uk. I hope we can work together

Regards

Maritn Chapman

I may be able to help you with this... email me info@assassinmedia.co.uk

Kind Regards

Greg

Smile Cameraman and Videoeditor

Hi, my name srboffin. I have some of the latest softwares which has been downloaded from internet for my personal use and it can also be used for video editing, converting of video files to various other video formats with lesser memory allocation.

8. Default

hi, I'm very willing to discuss the project with you, coca-film@hotmail.com

Default Movies and there audios

Hi, I Like the movie Avatar. The graphics and characters which have been used in that movie is awesome. People can also use the converters like MP3, MP4 for converting from one audio to another format. In the same way, people can also use MP4 converters for converting videos from one format to another.Srboffin.

Hi, we can talk about your movie. If you have any problem. Just contact me in this mail id muthu.sivvel@gmail.com. I would be using this mail id.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast