Thread: Earn money from views of your work

Default Earn money from views of your work

Hi all,

I work for a video company, and I am in the process of planning a film video player. This player would include some of the best short films found on the internet, and would most likely sit on the websites of national newspapers and magazines.

The revenue model is simple. My company will sell video pre-roll advertising to big brands (like a TV ad online) that would run before the user watched your film, and then the varius stakeholders involved would share that revenue after costs. The more views your work gets, the more revenue your earn.

If you are interested in submitting your film for consideration, please email me at mike.nicholson@webtventerprise.com with links to your work.

Thanks,

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTV View Post
    The revenue model is simple. My company will sell video pre-roll advertising to big brands (like a TV ad online) that would run before the user watched your film, and then the varius stakeholders involved would share that revenue after costs. The more views your work gets, the more revenue your earn.
    The problem is, there are a $#i+- load of companies already doing this, so this is nothing new. And, from what I observe, it is not working too well for many of them.