Thread: Setting manual white balance in Panasonic hs-700

Default Setting manual white balance in Panasonic hs-700

Hi Everyone,
    Just bought a Panaonic HS-700. Im trying to do some greenscreen with the litering and grey screen by data video. I'm having a bit of problems while dressing my mannequin in terms of wiping out the green. When Im standing still the green gets easily wiped out, howeveer when I'm in motion the shades of green variate so much it becomes headache to keep adding colour keys in premiere. Im a noivce with camcorders and and video editing.
    Aparently, If I had a manual focus setting it would help. I have a manual setting on my camcorder in which I can select diferent forms of white balance but thats all I could do with white balance I think. If anyone has any idea how I could adjust the camera I would aappreciate if he/she would share it with me.
    Also, If it is not possible to set white balance in my camcorder what setting should I select from the ones available for white balance?
    All help will be appreciated

When setting the white balance zoom in on a white object like a piece of card. Open the iris (low F number). Press the white balance button. Ok that's the white balance. BUT I suspect you are actually having other problems. The key to a successful green screen shoot is having a very evenly lit green background.

Have a look at some Green Screen tutorials on how to shoot using a green screen. Like the one below.