Thread: Blaze Media Pro for Video Editing

Default Blaze Media Pro for Video Editing

Have any of you ever used Blaze Media Pro http://www.blazemp.com from Mystik Media http://www.mystikmedia.com for video editing? I have been using the demo, and it seems to work incredibly well for what I need. Now, I know it is not an application like Premiere Pro, Audition, or Encore, etc. However, it seems to do what I need (save the audio from video files, delete parts of video files, save out parts, etc.) quite well. Add to that all the other features in the program (audio editing, audio and video conversions, audio and video CD burning, video capture, copying audio CDs, etc.), it seems like a very good value at only $50. I really like the other features too. I am trying to decide if I should just go with it. Anyone have feedback? I know it's not a program or "professional" video editors, but even if you already have a video editor, you should check it out. It's truly an awesome program. Thanks.[/url]

Yeah yeah, nice www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D19202+jadedlady+%22blaze+media %22&hl=en]try[/url] JadedLady...

(moved to Pimp The Link)

I do not understand your reply...

I moved it to the links section because when the people that join this board, then immediately post "information" about "a great site" that they "discovered" for their first post, are usually people that join only to advertise their site.

We don't mind people posting links as long as

- they're posted in the links section
    - the post isn't written like it's been posted from someone independent. ie, feel free to say "hi, this is my site, have a look!" instead of pretending that you have nothing to do with the creators of the program.

I would like to apologize for my first post having links. I guess I didn't realize that was the assumption. I indeed do not have any affiliation with the sites or software. I came across your site while doing a search and thought I would ask people here because I thought that the forum would have people who were more experienced at this stuff than me and be able to offer feedback. I was actually hoping to find someone else who had been using it for some time that could offer their opinion.

In that case, please accept my most humble apologies, a big smelly hug, and a double choc chip cookie.

I'll take it! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Thorpe
    In that case, please accept my most humble apologies, a big smelly hug, and a double choc chip cookie.
    Crawler
    COMPAQ something or other with 500Gb Boot Disk, 1Tb external Firewire Disk, 4Gb Memory and a super duper sound card, 19" TFT Monitor etc etc etc
    Sony TRV33e : Sony TRV310e : Canon XM2
    Sony Vegas Studio editions to v11

Remember, there is always more to learn than there is to teach.

Well, yes