Thread: Video Censorship

Default Video Censorship

Hi,
    I'm doing some movies from me and my firends trip the other week. Well, we would like to publish it on the net, but we dont want our dicks to be seen... Not emberrased but you know... :P

So I was wondering, I'm using Vegas 4.0 and I would like to some how censor some parts of peoples bodies... (penis)
    So does anybody know a program that could help me with that?

Thank you.

Best way is to Format C

Quote Originally Posted by shiner
    Best way is to Format C
    seriously... i need something that cesnors.

Default Re: Video Censorship

Quote Originally Posted by slop3
    Hi,
    I'm doing some movies from me and my firends trip the other week. Well, we would like to publish it on the net, but we dont want our dicks to be seen... Not emberrased but you know... :P

So I was wondering, I'm using Vegas 4.0 and I would like to some how censor some parts of peoples bodies... (penis)
    So does anybody know a program that could help me with that?

Thank you.
    I can't help you, but I found it hilarious that you had to put "(penis)" in there just in case people didn't realise what you meant

5. Default

Just cut out the parts that show you and your friends private parts. Just a side question what kind of guys video tape their private parts?

Quote Originally Posted by cubbiechris
    what kind of guys video tape their private parts?
    Hey, don't knock it till you've tried it

Maybe they had a good zoom lens!

Anyway, you can mask out sections of film on Premiere, and then set up so tracks the movement and masks out the offending article.

GL with your coverup!

In a video I shot with my roommate, she mooned the camera (wearing a thong) and to edit that out, I used text (wingding font has a plain black box I think...not sure which key it is, though) and made it large enough to cover the exposed skin. Worked for me, might not for you. Who knows?!