Thread: Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate Collection 14 - Playback and Export Errors in Video

Post Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate Collection 14 - Playback and Export Errors in Video

Hi everyone.

I am having a slight problem with some of the .mp4 video files I imported. When I play and finally export some .mp4 video files, they tend to get
    short and sudden flashing pixelated areas
    which aren't there in the original videos.

As I said, it happens to *some* mp4 files, not all. Not sure if I'm missing a codec, or need to change any settings.

I appreciate any help.

The system I'm running is Windows 7, i3 processor, 4 gb ram, 500 gb.

Thanks again for your help.

I'm having the same problem and I haven't seen it documented anywhere.

The pixelation affects about 10% of my imported mp4 files, the pixelation is typically in the bottom-right corner and it always lasts 15 frames (!).

As you say, it's not in the original files and it's a nuisance!

still have no solution to pinnacle. as mentioned, it happens in sony vegas and adobe premiere pro as well.

but, the good news, the images don't get pixelated in "cyberlink power dvd". it's as smooth as the original video. plus, the rendering of effects and final movie is faster. and there are tons of extras to download from their website. the only problem is that i have difficulty working around their titles, which is a pain.

if you hear any solution to the pixelated thing, please do let me know.

cheers.