Thread: Laehtis ShOrTiE Vol.3 freestyle football

1. Default Laehtis ShOrTiE Vol.3 freestyle football

Hey!

This is my newest video! Hope you like and feel free to comment!=)))

I'm not really a fan of this sort of thing but thought you did ok with this. Some nice tricks and the SFX at the end was done well. Why did the little guy have a blue shirt on then a red one ? I was confused by that.

3. Default

Thanks! Yeah,in the first chapter I thought that the "mini-me" could be someone else than me,but in second I thought that it could be me. When I watched the final edit, I dont even noticed that!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Blog Entries

I'm not really sure what you're aiming for with this? Help us help you by giving us a bit background information. Are you showing off your football tricks? (I couldn't keep a ball up longer than I could hold my breath, but I couldn't really see anything special). Or are you just having a bit of fun with your camera? If you want to make your videos more interesting, we can help.

5. Default

This video genre,what I do too, is freestyle football. It means doing tricks with ball. You can find many thousands of videos about freestyle football on internet. In this genre, tricks and combos are the main thing. But I wanted to do different videos. In my videos,there is also tricks and combos,but also special effects,like this video end. You can check my older videos too,specially ShOrTiE Vol.2 on YouTube,because that video tells a story. That is interesting in my opinion.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Blog Entries

The only advice I can give you is to avoid putting your laptop on a cushion as it will block up air vents and cause overheating, leading possibly to increased fire risk but probably to decreased life expectancy of the machine.
    Tim

7. Default

Yeah,next time I will=))

The clip appears to have 4 main things going on:
    - a guy kicking a ball (which laehtis agrees is commonly filmed).
    - the mesmerising movement of the ball (I can juggle 3 balls; so I like that kind of thing).
    - A pleasant looking garden and woods.
    - A little guy (I am unsure what that was about).

I suspect you could produce something even better to demonstrate your dexterity with the ball, e.g. Are you able to film it using 2 cameras, a green screen; and wear a coloured tracksuit and use a coloured ball?
    I was envisaging a whole crowd of 'you' all performing at once, some times syncronised, sometimes out of time. I think some of the tricks would be enhanced by some slow motion.

Well done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    I was envisaging a whole crowd of 'you' all performing at once, some times syncronised, sometimes out of time.
    I think that's a superb idea.

And if he could arrange to do it in time to the music, and incorporate some of your creations generated from the same music as a backdrop we could have a real winner here.
    Tim

10. Default

Well, thanks for your advice! For the next videos I will notice these things!