Thread: Please someone help me sync sound file in fce!!

Default Please someone help me sync sound file in fce!!

I am very new to this fce editing malarkey and am trying not to feel defeated but i just can't move forward can someone please help!!! Here's what i've done so far:

I imported video file and seperate audio file into fce, then i dragged the video file to overwrite to set it in the timeline and i did the same for the audio file. I then revealed the audio waveforms and lined up the spike of the clap in the video file with the spike of the clap in the audio file. I then put on the clip overlay and brought the sound right down on the audio belonging to the video file. I then rendered it as i wsn't able to view it. Now what i'm left with is a canvas displaying perfect video and synced audio and a viewer which has the clip with no sound????Where have i one wrong...please please please someone help its driving me insane

I'm not familiar with fce but it could be that there is a setting in the render options to include the audio or not. This should be ticked if you want the audio to render with the video.