Thread: New and need sugestions

1. Lightbulb New and need sugestions

My company just stated doing videos and want to know what to do to make them better. Here is our most recent video and you can also see older ones here Armed Self Defense Institute - Videos

What can we do better so these video will be more enjoyable to the masses.

Thansk,

Spencer

Please clarify, what masses are you referring to? People with particular interests or just everyone in the world?

For me, I am in the UK. I have no intention to use a gun; and care very little about the different types. I am a litle confused over the usefulness of knowing how destructive
    a gun can be to a piece of fruit, in terms of self defence.

Whilst the slow motion is dramatic, what exactly should the viewer learn from the quivering jelly and exploding watermelon?
    Last edited by TimAndrews; 09-02-2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: typo

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    Please clarify, what masses are you referring to? People with particular interests or just everyone in the world?

For me, I am in the UK. I have no intention to use a gun; and care very little about the different types. I am a litle confused over the usefulness of knowing how destructive
    a gun can be to a piece of fruit, in terms of self defence.

Whilst the slow motion is dramatic, what exactly should the viewer learn from the quivering jelly and exploding watermelon?
    There is difference between the Hollow Point ammo and the full metal jacket. In defending your self you want to use the ammo most likely to stop the attacker and save your life. While a person head wont explode like the mellon it is clear wich ammo will be more likly to save your life.