Thread: Canon XL1 FOR SALE.

Default Canon XL1 FOR SALE.

Canon XL1 Pro Camcorder with metal case. This camera is in good condition although the handle is scuffed, however the camera functions brilliantly. It has been used as a camera for a few small documentaries and uni projects.

This camera comes with charger, including the direct camera power attachment. One battery. Full set of AV leads.Removable shoulder rest and XLR microphone Adapter. Original instruction manual.

I have just upgraded to HD now and the canon simply doesnt get used nowadays and i'd rather it get used by somebody who will have as much fun with it as i have.

I would like around 600 for it but am open to offers around this price range for a quick sale.

I would also prefer pick up from the North Lincolnshire area.

pics and the advertisement can be found here,
    Canon XL1 PERFECT WORKING CONDITION. Scunthorpe Hull Camcorders & Video Cameras for Sale 64045973

Hi, is this still for sale?

Yes this item is still for sale, i would prefer collection as this is in the best interest in both parties.

Price has now dropped for this item, will accept 550 ONO Pm me for anymore info.

Hi, just wondering if the Canon XL is still for sale? For some reason I can't seem to PM people on here, hence the post. Thanks!

THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD.

Thanks for all the interest.