Thread: DAZZLE 150

Default DAZZLE 150

When I burn my finished project to DVD and play it back some parts of the film are jerky as if it was playing a frame at a time, then it plays smoothly. I have noticed that it mainly happens just after a transition. This is all done on a new PC. The spec is as follows:-
    CPU 3200/64
    Memory 1Gb
    HDD 2 X 200Gb
    Case 400W
    Main Board S755
    DVD/CD Burner NEC 3520
    Graphics 256/5700
    Sound M-Audio 1010LT

If this makes any sense to you, as I hope it will, then I think I have a pretty powerful system. I use Datawrite Red (V3) DVDR's. This is driving me MAD!!! I could even send someone a copy of the DVD so that you could see for yourselves what the problem is. I have spent a lot of money on this and I'm not getting what I want. The quality is stunning but this constant jerking is really annoying and isn't funny anymore. Will someone PLEASE help. Thanks.

George.
    \"BELLY\'S GONNA GET YA\"

Have you tried different brands of discs? have you tried the movies on a different player?

I play the finished discs on 3 different players. When I play it on the PC I compiled and burned it on it is very jerky. When I play it on my old PC it jerks but a lot less. When I play it on my home DVD player it jerks again maybe more than my new PC. It just doesn't make sense. If I back up a bought movie it's perfect every time. I really need help on this. The only other disc I have used is Mirror Platinum. I burn my DVD's at 2 speed.
    \"BELLY\'S GONNA GET YA\"