Hey guys,

Since I'm using Sony Vegas to edit right now, I thought this would be the best place to post.

My problem is that I'm trying to put a 1920x1080 23.976fps h264 video in that m2ts format (Using tsMuxeR) so I can edit it in Sony Vegas. It works fine, there seems to be no problems, I can edit it fine in Sony Vegas, and there seems to be no playback problem.

My only worry is that I tried to keep close to the original source by picking 24fps as framerate (when using tsMuxeR to put the h264 in m2ts format) and when outputted the m2ts file shows up as 48fps. Is this a problem, why does it do this? I tried the other choices of framerates in tsMuxeR and they all double except for 24000/1001 which gives me around 487000fps (woah! haha).

Is there a fix? Or is the 48fps not a problem as long as I render back to the original source (23.976) when I'm done editing in Sony Vegas? It would go 23.976(original h264) > 48(m2ts) > 23.976(Final Render). I want to keep the best quality I can with no jerking motion that would be displeasing to the eye.

Thanks much in advance for any help anyone can provide.