Thread: Need Help for an Advertisement Video.

Exclamation Need Help for an Advertisement Video.

I need to make a advertisement video by the 12th of this month. I am wondering how i could make it so it looks really good and i need some ideas on what to make in the video. It has to be a 1 - 2 minute long video for a newer game called Smallworlds. If anyone could help me or even make a video for me can you please PM me and we can talk further on it. The video must have a few In-Game clips. Thank you so much.

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

So, let's take a look.
    You don't have an idea for the video.
    You don't know how to make it look really good.
    We can assume you don't therefore have the skills to make it look good and almost certainly don't have the equipment to do it.
    And you're going to learn all this in less than three days?

I think it's actually a great challenge to set yourself, but please don't get too disheartened if your results are less than you hoped. If it was easy, YouTube would be full of great clips.

You need to make an advert by when !!!!

With out meaning any disrespect. I think you need to go back to who ever asked this of you and tell them it ain't going to happen. Now the only advice I can off other than that is to go to an ad agency and tell them what you want. They will do it for you but not by the 12th.

Oh it will also cost you a lot of money.

Blog Entries

This screams school project to me .