Thread: YouTube Stalker - Real or Fiction?

Default YouTube Stalker - Real or Fiction?

I have seen some clips of this guy online who appears to be uploading his life, which includes stalking! However, I think it is a marketing stunt or part of an arg as it looks a little too contrived at times. What do you think? YouTube - ‪harmony6413's Channel‬‎

Blog Entries

It is pure hype and you are part of it.

No-body on this forum will help you get into youtube double figures by clicking on the above link. It's your own site!

Now that they know that the video has only had eight (yup 8 ) views in total, your statement above is a lie! Do you really think they're that stupid to help you now?

Edit: My attempt to write ( 8 ) came out as
    Last edited by Rembrandt Rob; 08-07-2010 at 03:05 PM.

I didn't link to a video, I linked to the channel, which has over 4,000 views. Personally I'm concerned that society may have stopped so low that we are now tolerating stalkers posting their clips online. What next, a serial killers diary?

Blog Entries

The channel has over 100 videos, none of which has more than 160 views. Not surprising as the videos are crap.

So, stop trying to hype your youtube channel with fibs and "this guy online" rubbish. As for the "stalking", c'mon if that's not your sister or friend... she must be blinkered not to notice the nerd with a camcorder ten feet behind her.

Bad rubbish. Thumbs down.

Edit: If you'd come on here with an honest "I'm trying to get my youtube channel going with a fake stalker scenario" you might have got some hints on how to improve your videomaking. By treating us as mugs, you've lost out I'm afraid.
    Last edited by Rembrandt Rob; 08-07-2010 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by potdot View Post
    Personally I'm concerned that society may have stopped so low that we are now tolerating stalkers posting their clips online. What next, a serial killers diary?
    I recommend you submit a complaint to YouTube if you consider the content is inappropriate. That will have better results than your posting of identical articles to:

View topic - YouTube Stalker - Reality or ARG?
    and
    YouTube Stalker - Real or Fiction? - Topix