Thread: My WTC & Tsunami videos

1. Default My WTC & Tsunami videos

These are pritty crappy compared to what ive seen on this forum,but it didnt take that long (around 30 mins) and i used windows movie maker 2.

windows movie maker 2 and sony vegas 5

The Private Ryan vid? Think I can see the effect you're aiming at, and it almost makes it. The scenes were maybe just a bit too jumpy - and the high contrast is overdone, in my opinion.

Not bad, though. How about working with your own original footage on something similar?

Just watched the tsunami vid, it's very effective, and sensitively done. A mixture of stills & moving video can work really well for reportage stuff.

It's a good edit, I reckon, with colour & contrast well matched. The two end scenes are classic - a slow zoom out sums up the preceding clips' entire content.

4. Default

well the spr was a cock up tbh lol,i filmed it with a webcam so the jumpeyness was the refresh rate of 50hz on the tv.

im glad you enjoyed that one,if you did then check out the WTC video its also pritty good i think.

Wow Karbine,

The Tsunami video is really something. If you want to link it on our website for indy shorts, you certainly may. May be it should be $1 and the money can go directly to a relief fund.

all the best
    jerry h
    www.jetstreamer.com
    all the best
    jerry h
    www.jetstreamer.com

Quote Originally Posted by Karbine
    well the spr was a cock up tbh lol,i filmed it with a webcam so the jumpeyness was the refresh rate of 50hz on the tv.

im glad you enjoyed that one,if you did then check out the WTC video its also pritty good i think.
    if you used a webcam dont say you filmed it... it is not a film if you didnt use any film... also i would like to see some stuff that you taped...

Quote Originally Posted by moldytoaster
    if you used a webcam dont say you filmed it... it is not a film if you didnt use any film...
    Don't be pedantic

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jetstreamer
    Wow Karbine,

The Tsunami video is really something. If you want to link it on our website for indy shorts, you certainly may. May be it should be $1 and the money can go directly to a relief fund.

all the best
    jerry h
    www.jetstreamer.com
    Thanks very much glad you enjoyed it,I would be glad for my movie to go on your site but could u please do a description of it and a contact email to my site or my email directly also plz tell me when you have added it so i can check.

Thanks very much!