Thread: Gears- Assistants?

1. Default Gears- Assistants?

Few days back I bought a new fancy photo vest thinking it would solve my problems. I'm not a big strapping lad, the vest is cool, but there are so many pockets, I often forget where I stashed things.
    Wondering: How do other wedding photographers carry their gear while shooting? lol
    Last edited by Andy Lockwood; 09-07-2010 at 02:11 PM.

I think you're lost. Please check with your owner, this is a video forum
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

An assistant / runner works wonders

Blog Entries

Assistant... Simples.

Someone to carry the tripod, camera bag, spare tapes and batteries. Essential.

Default Why is someone posting with my URL?

Don't know why someone is using my URL in their posts? I never started this post about buying a "new fancy vest". Very strange.

So please stop posting rachard1583 with my URL in your posts.

Beautiful Life Wedding Videos and Wedding Photography

Warsop, Nottinghamshire.
    Blog Entries

Odd the stuff people do isn't it.... BLWeddings - I've checked and since his email is a web based one and yours is linked to that domain I've removed the link for you.

On a positive note - it did bring you to the best video editing site on the net....

Default Thanks

Yep very odd!! I follow all my stats and noticed visitors clicking through to my website from here. Which is how I found it. Never come across this site before!! As a video editor it's always nice to find a fresh new forum. I mainly do wedding videography and event videography so will have to have a good look at the discussions!!

Beautiful Life wedding Videos
    Beautiful Life Blog