Thread: Pinnacle 14 Export Error: Real Time During Make Movie

Angry Pinnacle 14 Export Error: Real Time During Make Movie

I continuously get an export error when making a DVD Movie using Pinnacle 14. Everything renders fine but when I attempt to make the move, the system stops with an export error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software with no change. I've also remade the movie. I've also made new aux file and tried to make the move. Again the project renders fine, the only issue is when I try to make the movie an export error occurs. Just to try something different, I tried making the DVD image in a file first and then burn it to a disk but the export error still occured. I am trying to make a Blue Ray disc which I have successfully done before.

The current project preferences are set for HD 1920x1080 24P, 16:9 Progressive, Codec MPEG-2. The error states:\r\n
    Export error:real time C:\users\lager\documents\pinnacle studio\new aux files\render\laurel and david jan-apr 10 84f30297\dvdstudiosequence\temp

My computer capability is: i7 processor, 8G RAM, and HD5770 ATI Radeon Card

I did not see anyt replies, I have the EXACT same issue with Studio 15.. Did you have any resolution? I have tried removing my menus, deleting aux files, re-rendered, also exported to MPEG4 successfully.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by fmacaluso View Post
    I did not see anyt replies, I have the EXACT same issue with Studio 15.. Did you have any resolution? I have tried removing my menus, deleting aux files, re-rendered, also exported to MPEG4 successfully.
    Pinnacle has become an incredible nuisance!!! I am having this same problem and feel like I have tried everything! I have countless hours into this project and was hoping for it to be done long ago... PLEASEEE ANYBODY have an answer to this. I am Using menu's that came from a content package. not the typical maybe that's the problem? Why are they allowed to sell these products!

Try this link Hope this helps. Please post back if it cures the problem.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CaptionWorld View Post
    Try this link Hope this helps. Please post back if it cures the problem.
    I had a fade out transition at the end of my film and a return to menu link at the end. I knew it was something right at the end so I removed the fade transition and the return to menu tab and woola it worked Thank God! I'm not sure if it was the transion or the return to menu tab that fixed it but it worked. This is the craziest biggest project I have ever made it's 4 hours 45 minutes long! I've been working on it for months. Of course being so long I have done it in segments equalling 27 projects rendered each individually and entered each completed segment into the final two disc blu ray set. Turned out soo amazing! There are a few slight picture glitched from the pan and zoom effects and video sync glitches where titles are but still a great final product. I always use progressive mode, and always re-encode on my projects when rendering. I'm having so much fun with 1080p HD and can't wait until I learn more about 3D so I can play with my new TV!!!

I had a ton of issues during the making of my nearly 5 hour video, the work arounds were a total pain, and this program has NEVER been 100% but I've been a user since the day Studio 8 came out years and years ago. It's a fairly user friendly program, and I would recommend it to someone with prior movie making experience.
    Last edited by mistklmon; 03-03-2012 at 07:57 AM.