Thread: Composer available

Default Composer available

I am a composer looking to make the music for a project.

I make electronic/soundscaping/soundtrack music. I have versitility however, and can produce many types of music to a professional standard.

If you have something in mind there's a good chance I will be able to provide it.

I would like to ideally do the music for an entire project, but if you have something you specifically need, I will be happy to do it.

All I am asking in return is credit and the possibility of being able to put the tracks in albums.

Email me at if you are interested.

All the best,

I am currently looking into getting music on the web.

I am based in the UK.

As for technical standard, I use professional software and equipment, though I am happy to use some freeware if they get the job done.

Quality of sound and composition are the highest concerns I have. When any musician worth the name makes music it's a reflection of the inner self. Doing it right matters.

I have also been making and neurotically studying music for many years.

If you feel you are up to the test here is an artsy video I did last winter. Although I edited it to the music I feel the music is still not right. If you want to have a go here's the YouTube version for you to play with.

Have you got the vid somewhere it can be downloaded? It seems to hang at certain points on youtube.

I like the vid, I'd like to do a track for it.

I think the main point is the images are quite light and delicate. I think the overall sound is too 'big' for the images. I think the track over-powers it over powers the vid.

Click on THIS website link. It will then give you a list of green coloured links of different formats that you can click on to download the movie. You will need Java enabled to do this. If you get a message saying the applications digital signature can not be verified just click on the run button and the links will appear.

I agree that the music, although very good, is not quite right for the piece. I hope you can do a nice job with it.
    Last edited by Midnight Blue; 07-24-2010 at 12:06 PM.