Am new to the forum and was wondering if it'd be possible for me to post a possible video editing setup I'm considering purchasing and seeing if anyone had any feedback?
It's for work use for a media company - and the output will be mostly for the web - with material possibly being used for tv broadcast.
The card we think we're going to go for (the Matrix RTX100) seems to have received very good reviews - but we were looking for some user opinions! This is the set up we were considering - if anyone has any time to give feedback it'd be hugely appreciated.
We'd mostly be capturing from Digi Beta and mini DV (we already have those machines for input)..
So here's the potential purchase
• ASUS NCCH-Dl Dual Xeon Motherboard
• 2x 2.8 Ghz Intel Xeon FSB800 Processors
• 2x Ultra Quiet Xeon CPU fans
• 2 x 1Gb DDR400 PC3200 Memory Chips
• 256Mb ATI Radeon 9600 XT graphics card
• 80 Gb hard drive
• 250 bg Serial ATA hard drive
• Pioneer DVR-109 DVD/CD burner
• Lian Li Aluminum Case
• Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card
• Matrox RT.X100 Xtreme Pro Collection
The Matrox RT.X100 Xtreme Pro Collection comprises
• Matrox RT.X100 Xtreme hardware
• Matrox X.tools software
• Adobe Premiere Pro
• Adobe Encore DVD
• Audio Audition
• Adobe After Effects
2x 19” Iiyama TFT displays
2x 500Gb Lacie External drive
Any opinions/feedback would be greatly appreciated