Thread: From YouTube to Premiere PRO CS4

Exclamation From YouTube to Premiere PRO CS4

How to edit video to CS4 From YT with full resolution 720p . when I download on flv or mp4 file format my CS4 can't open this formats.. If you know some good free converter, you will make me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Al3k5aNd4R View Post
    How to edit video to CS4 From YT with full resolution 720p . when I download on flv or mp4 file format my CS4 can't open this formats.. If you know some good free converter, you will make me happy.
    AVS4YOU works great for me AVS4YOU Best multimedia software on today's market.

3. Default

*sigh*

I could write a long essay on why this is impossible but I'll be as short as I can.

If the video file you have downloaded off of youtube only goes to 420P no matter what you do you will ALWAYS get 420P

P = The amount of information in the video, the more P the higher the quality.

Now you could try using a format converter that would get the video file into a format that CS4 would edit on but the video file would still be 420P and if you TRIED to set it any higher. The quality would degrade even higher.

:P I downloaded 1280x720 in mp4 and my CS4 can't open this, I need to convert to same other format. What format is best for best quality of video, for edit on PPROCS4. I want to save resolution and quality of video, If I need some codecs please tell me
    my english is bad, but I think to you understand me what I want

5. Default

Ok...

Let me suggest you take a look at this for a far more through explanation on why you won't be able to produce a proper 720P video:

http://www.videoforums.co.uk/submit-...ned-badly.html

And give the above convertor that SASMAN posted a try