Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What software is this?

  1. #1

    Smile What software is this?

    Hello! Can someone take a look at this Youtube video and tell me what kind of software this guy uses? It's pretty cool and I need to know what to buy?

    Last edited by Ironmonk; 07-08-2010 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Link won't work!

  2. #2


    The clip appears to contain gameplay recorded from a computer game (I have no idea of it's title) which covers most the screen, and a rectangular section of a camera recording of a human fiddling with a games controller. What aspect of the clip was cool?

    I think that software such as "Fraps" is often used for screen capture; and most video editing software (e.g. Vegas) can be used to perform the 'picture in picture' (I am not sure of the correct terminology) effect.

    Hoping that is helpful.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts