Thread: locked software pinnacle stdio 9

Default locked software pinnacle stdio 9

I have just pinnacle stdio 9 and on the box it looked great with tones of fx tools and sounds and tiltes.....but 80% of them are locked and you must pay for them.

this is a joke as I see it as False Advertising , most of them cost 9.99 to open............hope there is some on the net that I can download free??? lol

Default Free effects and plug ins for Pinnacle Studio

http://declic.video.free.fr/HFXShare/hfxshare.htm has several free plugins, but it's not in English. I've used http://babelfish.altavista.com/ to translate what I thought I needed to understand. Basically, download them, unzip and they are yours to use. I've found others, but didn't keep a list. You might try looking at the user forums at www.pinnaclesys.com --I think there's one just for plugins. Lots of people on that forum that make their own and are willing to share.