Thread: Cengiz Kurtoğlu Utanmasam Ağlarım

My opinion:

The download speed from the Turkey server is dire. The Turks often ban access to YouTube. On this occasion, I think it's just as well. It is a music video by Cengiz Kurtoğlu, who, according to Wikipedia, had worked as a civil servant at a tea factory.

I would be pleased if bepanthol can give us more information about this video; particulaly how the editor managed to give it an authentic 1970s look; as it reminded me of Rene and Renato when a plump guy also sings about his emotional attachment to a pretty lady.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TimAndrews View Post
    it reminded me of Rene and Renato when a plump guy also sings about his emotional attachment to a pretty lady.
    Spot on, Tim! Enhanced by the lingering shots of him in thought, the zooms and the constand dissolves.
    Tim

I thought this was from Kazakstan at first,...simular music. For a video to hold my attention all the way through it has to be good and I watched it to the end. I was wondering why she left him...just because he was late?.... well,......... thats women for you...touching to say the least.

I liked the disapearing woman,.... effects...... where he held up the blue dress and the she dissolved...and the swinging hangers in the wardrode ...wow......... so simply done????.

Thank you for posting this video,......where did she go?