Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inventory < A New Short!

Default Inventory < A New Short!

Hey guys this is another release but for a different kind of film. Mainly focused on how fast we could shoot something. This film was shot entirely in 45 minutes. As some jobs do require a quick turn around we thought why not try something crazy. Yes it was painful, but we got it done. And edited in 3 hours. We hope you enjoy.

INVENTORY

- Inventory (2010) - A Short Film
    3 1/2 minutes

and as always the main channel,
    YouTube - fcrabbath's Channel
    Last edited by Marc Peters; 11-18-2010 at 06:37 PM.

Loved the crispness of the text and the atmosphere of the piece. Rather good acting I'd say too. Really great film.

thanks Kylania! Please repost your comment on youtube! I don't know why it's not showing!

I can't believe you shot that in 45 mins it must have been really mad. You must have really organised everything in pre-production to get that result. I loved the opening shot panning up the wall.

Well done.

Hahah actually i figured out the story on the way to the shoot. We wanted to experiment and see what a chaotic shoot would be like. We got that chaotic part for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by FCRabbath View Post
    Hahah actually i figured out the story on the way to the shoot. We wanted to experiment and see what a chaotic shoot would be like. We got that chaotic part for sure.

thanks for watching btw!

Wow this is a great little short, I can't believe you shot this in 45 minutes. The cinematography is really good, nice sound and good acting, really intense!

Very good indeed.. even more impressive to hear you only thought of the story on the way to shoot it. Really sinister and left me wanting to see more.

9. Default

Hey Freddy! I didn't know you were on this forum (I'm Jeremiahjw from VideoCopilot and ChristianFilmmakers)! I was really impressed with the short, it looks amazing seeing you did it in 45 minutes. I never would have guessed you were on such a short deadline.

Nice short - I didn't understand the story to be fair, but maybe that is a part of the appeal?

I liked the shot with the lady getting into the car, the suspense of will she make it before the guy catches up worked well for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast