Thread: coosing camcorder

Default coosing camcorder

hello everyone.
    my first post here.
    my name is ivan, from serbia.

i usually read and then ask questions and this is what i did this time as well.
    what i have read made me buy mini dv since it gives the best image quality (if i understood corectly).

last 2-3 days i've been loking for a mini dv camcorder that would be in my price range (up to 350 euros) which turend ou to be mission impossible.
    no more mini dv cameras in serbia unles you have 1500 euros or more for profesional gear...

the choice is HDD or flash memory. (a fiew DVD cameras as well but i'm not so sure if i want those).

can you please tell me which one would you guys buy (or you already did) and why?!

there is also a HD vs SD question. i originaly thought of maby SD would do the job since my budget is limited, but today i saw some HD camcorders with internal memory (sony) 64GB and a memory card possibility... is this realy flash memory or is it a HDD?

so i will stop here and paitently wait for an answer or two (i'm of to a camping trip for a weekend).

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

PS - looking forward to participating in this comunity in future since i will be an owner of a camcorder soon....

I forgot to say it can't be second hand.
    it is for a froject that i'm doing and i need to buy it new and have a receipt from a store...

Blog Entries

I is feeling that this is a wind up.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by photoivek View Post
    hello everyone.
    so i will stop here and paitently wait for an answer or two (i'm of to a camping trip for a weekend).
    Tell you what, make a post when you come BACK from your camping trip then I might feel inclined to type a mini review for you.

Quote Originally Posted by bigben654321 View Post
    Tell you what, make a post when you come BACK from your camping trip then I might feel inclined to type a mini review for you.
    here i am....
    stuffed from all that barbecue...