Thread: Video Editor Needed For Interview w/ World Renowed Music Artists

Default Video Editor Needed

PinBoardBlog.com has become one of London's biggest and most influential blogs on the web. Featuring exclusive interviews, content, music, news and competitions the site attracts well over 250,000 visitors per month.

A massively going part of the site is our videos and virals. We get the opportunity to interview most of the biggest names in 'urban' music when they are in town for gigs/promo etc. We've already interviewed and filmed KiD CuDi, Kelly Rowland, Erykah Badu, Janelle Monae, Trey Songz, B.o.B, Jazmine Sullivan and more. We also recently launched a series called 'Remedy Rehearsal Rooms' which is almost like our version of 'BBC Live Lounge'.

All of these videos (and more) can be found via YouTube - PinBoardBlog's Channel.

As our filming schedule gets more and more packed, we are beginning to need extra hands on deck - most notably (great) editors. As you will see from the videos on our YouTube channel, we have a very particular style of editing. It's professional, but soulful and great to watch. Therefore we would need someone who is able to not only do this, but also - has the ability to suggest new styles, new ideas etc - we're a team and love sharing ideas.

If you think you're good enough - please contact me on info@pinboardblog.com and lets discuss you working within our team.

Thanks,

Can
    Last edited by PinBoardBlog; 06-26-2010 at 12:23 AM. Reason: For Interviews w/ World Renowed 'Urban' Music Artists

I`ve wrote you on your mail with more details

3. Default

My god! Who the hell films your footage?!? It looks like a child was waving it around like a toy!!! And what the hell is with the constant zooms and focus shots?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bigben654321 View Post
    My god! Who the hell films your footage?!? It looks like a child was waving it around like a toy!!! And what the hell is with the constant zooms and focus shots?!?
    I quite liked it.

5. Default

I thought the camera operator was on drugs...