Hello everyone

Just joined this great forum. I would love to engage in conversation with you all as I am currently looking to learn more about the world of moving image. I have been in the music business for over 15 years and specialize in electronic music. I have a medium sized library of music in this genre and expanding very quickly in such a short time. Rock & pop titles are also in the library.

There is so much more excitement in hearing a piece of music that you have produced being used in a film or TV production. I am sure it's the same for all of you that produce video and projects that are broadcasted on TV or in Cinemas. It would be really helpful if you could let me know where you source your music and if you are also a student film maker or beginner where do you source your music?

I am not on this forum to advertise the company just make a connection with people in this industry and hopefully be able to assist and help some of you regarding music. We are independent and the music we currently hold in our library is what we are passionate about unlike some of the big publishers.

Please do reply to me as I am sure that most of you look at the music sync process at some stage in your development.

Thanks for reading and bye for now

The Numatik Lab / Big Kahuna Music publishing
YouTube - numatik11's Channel