Thread: Help Document the World's Story on 10.10.10

Default Help Document the World's Story on 10.10.10

I'm reaching out to the Digital Director community with a global media event because I feel that some of the talents and perspectives of this community could be helpful in a project I am working for. On October 10th, 2010, thousands of people from every nation around the world will film their perspective and contribute their voice to one of the largest participatory media events in history. The event will result in a feature documentary and online video archive that will showcase the diversity, conflict, tragedy, and triumph that can occur in one day on earth.

We would love to include the voice of the Digital Director community in our world document; the more perspectives we have involved, the more accurate and comprehensive a record of the planet we can create on 10.10.10.

Please add your voice to our communities film and time capsule by signing up to participate at: One Day On Earth - The World's Story is Yours to Tell

This sounds like a cool project. I'm not sure what Canberra was on when he posted his non sequitur reply.

I thought I'd post the trailer for people to look at.

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I'm not sure what Canberra was on when he posted his non sequitur reply.
    I presume he wasn't replying to the post he thought he was. I've deleted it to prevent any further embarassment!