Thread: Videographer wanted in South Wales - Regular summer work

Default Videographer wanted in South Wales - Regular summer work

Hi

I'm after an experienced Videographer to work with me on several weddings throughout July and August.

Own camera not necessary but experience of Sony Z5/Z7 would be an advantage!

Many thanks

Richard
    Aurora Video, Wedding video Cardiff, Wedding dvd Cardiff | Wedding Videographer | Wedding Videography | Home

Im in Cardiff, mobile and available for work. I've been using both the z5 and z7 for the past two years more or less, and shall be purchasing my own Z5 this summer. I've done a couple of weddings, and a wide variation of other professional projects, my showreel is up on my blog along with examples of my other work.

fuzzee_muffin@hotmail.com

vimeo
    Last edited by fuzzymuffin; 06-22-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Love this quote

"Our wedding DVD gives us such an fantastic memory of our day. Looking back, I would have paid double what the photographer cost! It really is that important to us!"

The amount of times I have had after the wedding, just a shame we cannot convince the bride before the wedding, having said that they have never offred to pay the extra afterwards.

Keep up the good work...

Greetings, I am based in Neath and available throughout the summer and have my own Sony a1e (I have also used the Sony V1e regularly). I have experience filming weddings and other professional videos. You can see some examples of my work at Big Llama Media - About

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by clay_9; 06-22-2010 at 02:23 PM.

Thank you all... I'm in the process of going through your showreels etc. I'll get back to you ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Z Cheema View Post
    Love this quote

"Our wedding DVD gives us such an fantastic memory of our day. Looking back, I would have paid double what the photographer cost! It really is that important to us!"

The amount of times I have had after the wedding, just a shame we cannot convince the bride before the wedding, having said that they have never offred to pay the extra afterwards.

Keep up the good work...
    Thank you.

Hi Richard,

I am based in Swansea and available all summer with access to a car. I have used numerous cameras including the z5/z7/z1 etc. I own a Sony HDR-FX1 HDV, and a Canon 7D with Lenses. My showreel and CV can bee seen here along with other work

progressive media

regards,

John.

email
    fisherjohn@hotmail.co.uk

progressive media's videos on Vimeo

YouTube - fisherjohn's Channel

I am sometimes available to work as second camera for anyone. I would require a 50% deposit to book me in as I run my own business.

MJ Films | videographer in Wales to film your wedding or event