Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new website - Big Llama Media

Smile My new website - Big Llama Media

Last edited by clay_9; 06-28-2011 at 03:25 PM.

2. Default

We wish you luck with your Big Llama venture Matt.
    Looking over the site we'd suggest you make the examples of video on the main page link to the appropriate spot on the Services Page if you can.
    At the moment they all link to the same spot ie: the start of the page.

The downside with these Web template packages is they are so basic & the customization possible is so limited they immediately make your business look cheap.
    But as your intention is to create a simple & rudimentary site then it looks fine.

Sarah & Allison

Thanks for the confirmation that I need to do that (it was on my to do list but waaay down there).

The template is way better than what I came up with myself, I'm not a web designer and can't afford to pay someone to do it for me so yeah, for what I need, it serves the purpose.

Ok here's another question. Based on the evidence of the work I've shown here, am I worth the prices I've listed?

5. Default

No offence but when I see this:

Big Llama Media - Video - Supakart

Then read this: Guide price 500 for adverts/viral

I expect you NOT to use a generic soundtrack from the apple jingles library...Namely "Highlight Reels Long"

I expect you to pay for a royalty free music track from a store such as this:
    Royalty Free Music from Themusicase.com - High Quality Stock Music - Production Music Library.

Therefore the video advert you have created for me is 100% personal to my company/brand.

Actual video footage I would say is top notch. But I personally would have told more of a story with it.

For instance:

The lads arrive at SUPERKART we see the nice big sign.
    The suit up
    They climb into the cars
    They have their little race
    Then you have that wonderful bit at the end where they seem happy but we can SEE them smile with the helmets off.

I think with those extra additions the price of 500 is worth it.

Thank you for your points, and I'm inclined to agree with you. The main point in my defence is that video was actually unpaid, for them for free promotion and for me for experience in a video type I'd not tried my hand at before.

My price moving forward takes unique music per video into account.

7. Default

Ahhh I see.

Tell me about this video:

Big Llama Media - Video - Blacklock

Blacklock was a paid job, although for far less than the 750 now listed for this category. Music was authorised for the videos use, royalty free. It was a turn up and shoot what was happening day, and 2 day edit. Client was extremely happy with the result.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigben654321 View Post
    I expect you to pay for a royalty free music track from a store such as this:
    Royalty Free Music from Themusicase.com - High Quality Stock Music - Production Music Library.

Therefore the video advert you have created for me is 100% personal to my company/brand.
    Surely it's not personal or unique. It's stock music.

I would have thought the cost of music specially composed and recorded to an adequate standard would be prohibitively high for the sorts of prices clay is charging. Or am I wrong?
    Tim

Oh im under no illusions, im a small fish in a very big ocean. It's just about having a presence on the web to direct people to, once ive given them my card, a flyer or whatever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast