Thread: XM1 for sale

Default XM1 for sale

Hi people, Im selling my Canon XM1 camera and accessories as Ive been bitten by the HD bug.

Excellent example of one of these cameras, always kept clean and in its protective bag. Fully functioning and everything works. Had a new power board at the cost of 280 at Jessops only 2 years ago and has only done about 6-8 hours since.

Includes original box, XM1 camera, lens cap, lens hood, battery charger, 3x 5 hour batteries, 1x 2 hour battery, wide angle lens, lens adapter, UV filter, AV cable and Belkin firewire cable.

Will also throw in 2 unopened DV tapes to get you going which will each give you 60 mins of highest quality recording. Apparently you are meant to use the same tapes to avoid the chemicals on the heads from mixing from different manufacturers so I have always used the same JVC DV60 tapes with good results.

Id like about 450 or a sensible offer and 25 to post it to you fully insured, or you can pick up from Wirral or Liverpool.

Its currently on Ebay but Id pull it if someone 100% wanted it on here as Im not a fan of the bay and its extortionate fees.

Thanks for looking. Give me 20 mins and Il sort you a few pics out.

Pics:

Cheers.

im sooooo keen on it!!
    $400 ? plus postage.. im happy with that!
    but just wondering if it is Pal or NTSC format? ( australian or american )
    Email me please!!
    fancy_pantz_69@hotmail.com

Hi, cheers for the reply but it sold the other week. Then the woman I sold it to got back to me saying its been damaged in the post so Im either waiting for a damaged camera to come back and be claimed for on the postal insurance or her to be pulling a fast one and send me back a different camera with a different serial number (Its happened before)

Cheers again.