Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real or fake ?

Default Real or fake ?

What do you guys think of this. These people are claiming that the Israeli video is a fabrication. From what they show it looks like a different ship but I'm not sure.

Source

Here is the video:

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    What do you guys think of this.
    People will think what they want to think, regardless of what the reality is. There are at least three sides to every argument.
    I noticed in the picture from the source photo that the ship's name on that upper deck is not painted on, but is on a detachable sign board. This is clearly seen in this other picture I found of the ship:

It seems obvious to me that, for whatever reason, that name board was not there at the time of the filming.

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    [Sherlock Holmes]
    Last edited by worddigger; 06-12-2010 at 06:11 AM.

Blog Entries

At the risk of provoking outrage...

In my experience (I've filmed in Israel and Palestine) the Israeli government is somewhat flexible with the truth. In other words they lie a lot. Would the Israeli government produce fake videos? Certainly. Do they threaten, persecute and censor the press? Definitely. Do they imprison journalists who get close to the truth? Regularly. Have they killed unarmed, highly visible press representatives to stop them filming/reporting Israeli army abuse? Yes, many times.

So, I would not put it past them to set up a scene to try and justify shooting nine unarmed people, on an unarmed cargo ship in international waters.

It's also very revealing that the Israelis confiscated all the material from the press on board the ship.

This isn't anti-semitic, or anti jewish, just anti persecution.

4. Default

Last edited by bigben654321; 07-13-2010 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks for the input so far guys. I take your point about the movable name sign Digger well spotted. It's true there are as many views of any event as there are observers then you add on the views of the people who think they know best, then the followers of the people who think they know best etc.........

Coming from the know best camp, I think the Zionist regime in Israel is a disgrace to the human race and the people who condone it are just as bad. Like Gaffer I'm not anti-semitic, or anti-Jewish. I do know of many examples that Gaffer mentioned but only second hand as I'm to much of a pussy to go there myself and face them.

The Zionist rulers and followers are just extremist knutters who make the average Muslim Terrorist like like a novices. I don't support any form of violence, blowing people away is never an answer to any problem but the Zionist government is something that makes my blood boil because they are given legitimacy by the rest of the worlds establishment.

What is really scary is that Iran is sending an aid ship, so it's really going to hit the fan if they pull the same trick with them.

I think I need to go an watch the football and rest my head !

Blog Entries

By best mate (and oft' partner-in-crime) is a New York Jewish photographer who is vehemently anti-Israeli in the way they persue their policies. He, like me, gets really annoyed when the Israelis play the ant-semite card.

However, much though I like to see the Israelis challenged, I really hope that Iran doesn't try anything stupid, like sending a boat. One bunch of extremists doesn't make another bunch at the other end of the spectrum any more acceptable. I also worry that it would turn the world onto Israel's side on the principle that Iran is the west's enemy and my enemy's enemy is my friend.

The fact that Israel has a nuclear arsenal and is itching to use it scares the poo out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gaffer View Post
    The fact that Israel has a nuclear arsenal and is itching to use it scares the poo out of me.
    Me to

I saw THIS article about the Iran aid boat. Interestingly, I also came across this article about some German Jews determined to get through the blockade

Quote Originally Posted by The Gaffer View Post
    Have you read the Times today?

Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites

All the pointers are that the US will attack Iran, Even the Bilderberg Group were talking about it but no green light was given just yet. My prediction is November, around about the time when they bring out the fake oil shortage which they have been planning for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    All the pointers are that the US will attack Iran, Even the Bilderberg Group were talking about it but no green light was given just yet. My prediction is November, around about the time when they bring out the fake oil shortage which they have been planning for a while.
    Conspiracy theory?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast