Thread: I want to place to videos after each other on Sony DVD Architect

Default I want to place the videos after each other on Sony DVD Architect

Hello!
    I got a tricky question.
    I have been doing 3 videos in Sony Vegas and been rendering each video as mpeg-2 in dvd-architect format.
    Now I want these 3 videos after each other in DVD-architect so I can see all three videos like a whole movie.
    But I canīt do this because when I insert the second movie it creates a new videotrack. I want it to be the same track after the first one.

I donīt know what to do.
    Would be really nice if someone could help me!
    Last edited by zocker; 06-10-2010 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zocker View Post
    I have been doing 3 videos in Sony Vegas and been rendering each video as mpeg-2 in dvd-architect format.4
    Why separate the 3 ? Just select by Loop Selection all 3 and render all at once - make sure you have the "Render Loop Selection" checked when you are in the "Render As" menu. Why do them separately? That's your EASIEST solution - right there! Now, if you want to be able to Chapterize (ugy word!") then insert Markers while in Vegas, and render saving Chapters Makers, or insert Chapter Markers while in DVDA. Easy.

There is another solution, but try that first. Re-Render as one lump of video - or aren't you able to re-render?
    Last edited by Grazie; 06-11-2010 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazie View Post
    Why separate the 3 ? Just select by Loop Selection all 3 and render all at once - make sure you have the "Render Loop Selection" checked when you are in the "Render As" menu. Why do them separately? That's your EASIEST solution - right there! Now, if you want to be able to Chapterize (ugy word!") then insert Markers while in Vegas, and render saving Chapters Makers, or insert Chapter Markers while in DVDA. Easy.

There is another solution, but try that first. Re-Render as one lump of video - or aren't you able to re-render?
    Thank you for your reply!

I separated the movie because it seems it was to long when I was working on it in vegas so it didnīt work. This was the only way I think.

What is the other solution?

PLEASE do not repeat back to me what I said - I know what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by zocker View Post
    I separated the movie because it seems it was to long when I was working on it in vegas so it didnīt work. This was the only way I think.
    OK - When you say "to(o) long" - what do you mean? You can put up as much as you want on a Vegas timeline?

I know that you knew what you said but thats how I use to do on forums.
    But sorry for the suffering I caused you.

Anyway, the thing is that it seems like my computer canīt handle to big projects so thats why I have been editing the videos in 3 parts and then I was rendering the videos one by one.

Do you have any more solutions?

OK . .

If you want DVDA to play separate "Videos" in one straight piece then use an END action. What this means that at the END of Video1 the next one, Video2 will be started. Then at the END of Video2 you apply another END action and that you can send to Vid 3 . .and so on. Not as seamless as ONE straight rendered MPEG - yeah?

This is very easy in DVDA.

Why not drop all 3 videos on to the timeline, then smart render them out to one file?? No re-rendering = no strain on your PC.