Thread: Camerman for Adult films Northampton

Default Camerman for Adult films Northampton

We are a leading Phone Sex business within the UK and we require a freelance Videographer / Camerman to shoot our adult films. They will be hardcore and you must have your own equipment. The films will be shot in Northampton. We also require the video's to be edited ready for internet download.
    We will supply studio, props and models. This will be regular work with a shoot taking place every 1-2 weeks for a full day (8 hours)
    For more information on our company please visit Chat Line Operator Providing Phone Sex at Premium Rate LiveLines UK
    Please send me your daily prices.

Thanks
    Lauren

Chat Line Operator Providing Phone Sex at Premium Rate LiveLines UK
    (t) 01604 824290
    (e) lauren@livelinesuk.com

Me, me, me!! - Though the roll call from here is probably on overload already
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Quote Originally Posted by Z Cheema View Post
    whats it mean must have own equipment...?
    Means you must provide your own tackle. The bigger and more lavish the equipment looks, the more chance is your application being successful

LOL I just think they mean own your own cameras, lighting sound gear etc. I can see the switchboard being brought down on this one, and the companies website crashing down under the volume of visitors and emails haha.

Don't forget your tripod to rest it on Z.
    It brings a whole new meaning to pull focus
    My opinions are just that . . . Mine. It's not personal, but is based on my emotional and professional reaction to requested critique. If you choose to ignore constructive comments, I'll just assume you're a vanity poster and not posting to improve your filming and editing skills.

Ex A.P.V Videomaker of the year - Ex M.M. IOV Come join my EXclusive club

Blog Entries

"It may look like a wide angle lens, but stroke it gently and it turns into a telephoto."