Thread: Rendering in HDV 1080-60i Issue

Default Rendering in HDV 1080-60i Issue

Has anyone encountered an error message and partial rendering issue everytime you render using HDV 1080-60i template? I get an error message but Sony Vegas Platinum V9 still proceeds with the rendering of the file but only renders it partially. If I have a short video (less than 15 mins) it gives me the same error message but renders it completely but a long video file (approximately > 30 minutes long) then it cuts it off and only renders it partially.
    I will probably do some experiments on length and find out if there is a limitation when it cut's off the file. Let me know if anyone has seen this problem and figure out a solution to prevent partial rendering.

Thanks.
    Mon

The only time I have heard of a video being cut off is if render loop region only box was ticked.

I checked the file setup and yes the render loop region only box was ticked. What is the logic behind? Since I have the Render loop region start and end capturing the whole video file but once it completes it's rendering it only captures partial of the file (around 20 to 25 minutes of the file was rendered). Should it not render the whole file? I will try rendering with the tick box unchecked and will let you know how it turns out. Thanks for your input.

Well I would say if your loop region was set to the full length of the video it should render the whole thing. Very odd.