Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collaborate with me for my next video?

Smile Collaborate with me for my next video?

Hello all! I'm not really sure where to put this post so here seems like the best place.

I'm in the middle of producing my next video and am looking for kind people like yourselves* to collaborate with! It's a parody of a well known youtube video.

I am looking for short clips, 10 seconds max of interesting or famous locations around the country/world, anywhere really that classes as interesting or famous, of historical significance.

The shot needs to be filmed on a tripod or otherwise, as long as it's a completely still shot (with movement in frame if possible - not a still photo) and preferably widescreen (although can stretch 4:3 if necessary). The only other thing I need would be space to 'insert' me afterwards into the shot, I have already filmed the greenscreen for this. So picture a place for someone to stand in the shot at roughly head to toe height or smaller.

So, can anyone help out? Live close to something cool? Or better yet, have a shot from a previous holiday abroad that fits the criteria?

Lemme know!

Thanks guys
    Matt

*if you've kicked a kitten recently then please disregard this comment

Is York Minster any good for you ? I could shoot that easily enough.

Blog Entries

I can offer you outside the Royal Exchange / Bank of England, St Pauls, Tower Bridge or Millenium Bridge (anywhere around the City really). Provided I can lug a tripod to work, that is!

Guys, thank you, if you're happy to film anything at all I'd be very grateful. I need lots of different places so whatever you can do without putting yourselves out (too much). All I can offer you is a credit in the vid however :(

Quote Originally Posted by clay_9 View Post
    Guys, thank you, if you're happy to film anything at all I'd be very grateful. I need lots of different places so whatever you can do without putting yourselves out (too much). All I can offer you is a credit in the vid however :(
    You can get videos of lots of many famous places from this stock clip supplier:

Footage Firm Stock Footage and Stock Video

I think you can get a whole DVD of places for just the shipping costs. Worth checking out.
    Regards

thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Blog Entries

Can do Hampton Court Palace, Windsor Castle.
    Tim

Yes Tim, either would be great!
    Here is the latest edit of what I'm doing, so you can see the sort of thing I need :
    (As you can see, it's a mix of real world places and silly scenarios).

hey you got some BAD moves there clay'y *

*bad meaning good

Blog Entries

Clay_9, I've PM'd you, but you can ignore that now.
    Could you PM me your email address. I've uploaded a few Windsor Castle clips to Humyo. You'll need a (free) account, but the email I'll send will contain instructions.
    Cheers
    Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast