Thread: After effects guru required

Default After effects guru required

I require a person who can make me tutorials on upcoming projects which i will be producing. Must know after effects inside out. I know you must be thinking there are tutorials on the net but i need a step by step guide on the work which i will be producing and at the same time i will be gaining more experiance. I can use bits and bats of After effects but not to the extreme level. This is how it wold work,

I would send you a 10 sec video and ask the you to apply a certain effect to it, you would then make me a tutorial on how it is done. I would then produce the effect myself based on your tutorial (hope this makes sense). Willing to pay 20/25 per tutorial and there is going to be loads. If you can send me a link to your work which you have done in after effects so it gives me an idea on the right candidate.

Look foward to your replies.

Default After Effects

Hi there,

I'd be happy to help out with your After Effects tutorials, take a look at YouTube - notapus's Channel

if you like what you see please email me on diabloproductions@hotmail.co.uk and we can talk further.

Chris.