Thread: Adobe after effects CS3 (mac)

Default Adobe after effects CS3 (mac)

Hi!

So I was wondering if I could preview my video with the audio.

I have been using the "0" key on the keypad, and I am pretty sure that renders it and replays it from the begining. This is all fine and well, I don't necessarily mind the time it has to take to render, and this works great for short ~30 second clips. Where it begins to get annoying is when I need to preview something at the end of a 10 minute video and in order to make sure my audio is synced, I need to watch the whole thing over again.

Is there any way to preview audio+video at sometime in the middle of the composition?

Also, sometimes clips will randomly get a single frame thrown in at irregular intervals, often to the point where the entire clip has become that single frame. That single frame does not necessarily have to be from the clip its affecting either. I am not sure when this happens, it just does from time to time and I have to re-open a previously saved version, which can get tedious. I *think* this happens when I start to render it, but it has happened without me rendering at all. Is there a way to fix or prevent this problem?
    It is also odd that any text that I add on top of the clip remains unaffected.
    Another thing, it seems like whenever I open up the same composition, it is still screwed up, just screwed up in a different point.
    Last edited by Ryan M; 05-01-2010 at 02:43 AM.