Hello all,
I appreciate you probably get a lot of first time posters coming on here and asking for help - I'll try to be as clear as I can be.

I'm part of a rock band, named Ledlight, and am looking for someone(s) to film a music video.

We are based in the Hampshire area (UK), but to be honest for the right project will travel to a pre-ordained location if required.

All band members are experienced, we have worked in the music industry separately and together for over 10 years, toured, signed deals, torn up deals, toured some more, and have decided to take the same route that every other band and their dog are now taking, namely to do it ourselves.

From a perspective of payment, we're not loaded, nor are we skint - in an ideal world it would be a shared rights arrangement, from our side we would expect to give the video a really good platform, and see it feature on a number of UK and European network channels. If we have to pay though, we would consider it.

The music is linked here - we only use myspace as a holding page these days and not a promotional tool as we would have done in the past:

Ledlight on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos

I am personally open to any style, including animation if necessary, and would be looking at using "One Year Late" as the track, again though if someone has a mind bendingly good idea for another track, I'd listen.

I can be reached at philstoker(at)gmail(dot)com

I've probably overdone it with detail now - hope you read to here so I can say thanks for reading!!!

Phil Stoker